Looking good! If you remember I also suggested that all the icons which can be clicked on should have text underneath explaining what they are (it might just be one word). Same goes for the photos. It needs to be made absolutely obvious to the user what they need to do. I realise this is probably Joe's job as interface designer, but thought it worth mentioning.
Cheers Rob, I have indeed completed and created the text buttons for inclusion in the patch. I forgot to put them on the demo screen.... but they do very much exist and will be on the end product!
Looking good! If you remember I also suggested that all the icons which can be clicked on should have text underneath explaining what they are (it might just be one word). Same goes for the photos. It needs to be made absolutely obvious to the user what they need to do. I realise this is probably Joe's job as interface designer, but thought it worth mentioning.
ReplyDeleteCheers Rob, I have indeed completed and created the text buttons for inclusion in the patch. I forgot to put them on the demo screen.... but they do very much exist and will be on the end product!
ReplyDelete